Commercial Gas Water Heater, 85 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 300,000 BtuH
- Item# 2VRD8
- Mfr. Model# G85-300A
- Catalog Page# 3379
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 85 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 300,000
- Jacket Dia. 26-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size 8"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 78-7/16"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 323.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner No
- Voltage 120VAC
- First Hour Recovery 350 gph
- Max. Pressure 160 psi
- Temp. Range 100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Spark to Pilot
- Gas Connection 3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater 72-5/16"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 30-5/8"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 66-3/8"
- Height to Gas Connection 7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 582 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 416 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 291 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 264 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 242 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 224 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 208 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Top Nipple Spacing 20"
- Features Universal Tank Design, Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper, System Sentinel LED Diagnostic, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Standards Meet or Exceed the Thermal Efficiency and Standby Loss Requirements of Current ASHRAE Standard, Design Certified By CSA, Meet All Safety Construction Requirements of ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: TX
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.