Commercial Gas Water Heater, 75.0 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 125,000 BtuH - Water Heaters
- Item # 3CFJ4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GN75-125
- Catalog Page # 2767
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Tank Capacity - Plumbing 75.0 gal.
- Fuel Type - Water Heaters Natural Gas
- BtuH - Water Heaters 125,000
- Overall Height - Water Heaters 65-1/2"
- Jacket Dia. 26-1/4"
- First Hour Recovery - Water Heaters 174 gph
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Draft Hood Size 5"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 135.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- Item - Water Heaters Gas Water Heater
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Spark to Pilot
- Gas Connection 3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater 61"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 25"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 56"
- Height to Gas Connection 7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 242 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 173 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 121 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 110 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 101 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 93 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 87 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Top Nipple Spacing 20"
- Features Space Saver Design, Spark-To-Pilot Ignition System, Sentinel Led Diagnostic System, Low Nox Burner, Full Port Full Flow Brass Drain Valve, Top, Rear And Front Water Connections
- Includes Full Port/Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Standards Tested According to ANSI Standards, Exceed Thermal Efficiency and Standby Loss Requirements, Of ASHRAE, Exceeds Energy Efficiency Codes, Including CA Energy Commission
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 35Z887RHEEM-RUUD
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.