Commercial Gas Water Heater, 100 gal. Tank Capacity, LP, 199,900 BtuH
- Item# 3CFJ8
- Mfr. Model# G100-200
- Catalog Page# 3379
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 100 gal.
- Fuel Type LP
- BtuH 199,900
- Jacket Dia. 30-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size 6"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 73-1/16"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 215.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner No
- Voltage 120VAC
- First Hour Recovery 264 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Spark to Pilot
- Gas Connection 3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater 66-1/8"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 23-1/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 57-1/2"
- Height to Gas Connection 7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 388 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 277 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 194 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 176 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 162 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 149 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 138 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 2"
- Top Nipple Spacing 23"
- Features Universal Tank, Space-Saver Design, Spark-To-Pilot Ignition System, Sentinel Led Diagnostic System
- Includes Automatic Flue Damper, Full Port, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Standards Tested According to ANSI Standards, Exceed Thermal Efficiency and Standby Loss Requirements, Of ASHRAE, Exceeds Energy Efficiency Codes, Including CA Energy Commission
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 6E740RHEEM-RUUD
Price $5,893.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.