Commercial Gas Water Heater, 100 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 80,000 BtuH
- Item# 15A518
- Mfr. Model# G100-80
- Catalog Page# 3379
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 100 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 80,000
- Jacket Dia. 28-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size 4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 69-5/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 86.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner No
- Voltage 120VAC
- First Hour Recovery 148 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Standing Pilot
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 1"
- Height to Top of Heater 65-3/4"
- Height to Gas Connection 11"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 155 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 111 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 78 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 71 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 65 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 60 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 1"
- Top Nipple Spacing 15"
- Features Space Saving Design, Long Life Tank Design, Foam Insulation, Automatic Controls, T and P, Brass Drain Valve
- Includes T and P Valve and Brass Drain Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Standards ASHRAE Standards Energy Effeciency Codes Of All States Including CEC, CSA, ANSI Z21.10.1/ANSI Z21.10.3, North Carlina and Massachusetts Code Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 15A519RHEEM-RUUD
Price $11,220.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.