Commercial Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater, 6 gal. Tank Capacity, 277VAC, 3000 Total Watts
- Item# 6UT10
- Mfr. Model# EGSP6 277V
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
- Tank Capacity 6 gal.
- Voltage 277VAC
- Phase 1
- Total Watts 3000
- Overall Height 15-1/8"
- Jacket Dia. 15-3/4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 14.0 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 25 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 17 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 12 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 11 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 10 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 9 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 8 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection 4-1/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 12-5/8"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Side
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Amps AC 10.8
- Number of Elements 1
- Temp. Range Up to 170 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- Includes T and P Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.