Commercial Electric Water Heater, 120.0 gal. Tank Capacity, 208V, 54,000 Total Watts
- Item # 3CFH5
- Mfr. Model # ES120-54-G
- Catalog Page # 2764
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Water Heater
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Water Heater Design Whole House
- Tank Capacity - Plumbing 120.0 gal.
- Voltage - Water Heaters 208
- Phase - Water Heaters 1/3
- Total Watts 54,000
- Overall Height - Water Heaters 67-5/8"
- Jacket Dia. 30-1/4"
- Overall Width 36"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 248.0 gph
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Water Heater
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 447 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 319 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 223 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 203 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 186 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 172 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 160 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection 4-3/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 67-5/8"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Side
- Water Connection 1-1/2" NPT
- Amps AC 260/150
- Number of Elements 9
- Temp. Range 120 Degrees to 180 Degrees F, Preset @ 120 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- Includes Brass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
- Standards UL Certified, Meets UL Standard 1453, NC Code Compliant, In Accordance With ANSI Test Procedures, Meets Or Exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1b-2001
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.