Residential Mini Tank Water Heater, 6.0 gal. Tank Capacity, 120V, 2000 Total Watts
- Item # 38UN65
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PROE6 1 RH POU
- Catalog Page # 2704
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Water Heater
- Commercial / Residential Residential
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Tank Capacity - Plumbing 6.0 gal.
- Voltage - Water Heaters 120
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Total Watts 2000
- Overall Height - Water Heaters 15-1/4"
- Jacket Dia. 15-3/4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 9.0 gph
- Item - Water Heaters Mini Tank Water Heater
- Height to Cold Side Connection 4-1/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 12-1/2"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Side
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Amps AC 16.7
- Number of Elements 1
- Temp. Range 90 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 6 yr. Limited Tank and Parts
- Features High Efficiency Heating Element, Over Temperature Protector, Automatic Thermostat
- Includes T and P Valve
- Standards Meets or Exceeds ANSI, Meets or Exceeds NAECA, ASHRAE Standard 90, ICC Code
- Compliance UL, AHRI, Low Lead Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.