Residential Gas Water Heater, 50.0 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 42,000 BtuH - Water Heaters
- Item # 38UN73
- Mfr. Model # PROG50-42N RH67 PV
- Catalog Page # 2767
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Residential Gas Water Heater
- Commercial / Residential Residential
- Tank Capacity - Plumbing 50.0 gal.
- Fuel Type - Water Heaters Natural Gas
- BtuH - Water Heaters 42,000
- Overall Height - Water Heaters 66-3/8"
- Jacket Dia. 21-3/4"
- First Hour Recovery - Water Heaters 87 gph
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
- Draft Hood Size 2" or 3"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 42.4 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- Item - Water Heaters Gas Water Heater
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 80 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent Type Power
- Ignition Type Piezo Igniter
- Energy Factor 0.67
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 3/4"
- Height to Top of Heater 58"
- Height to T and P Opening 52-1/2"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 58"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 58"
- Height to Gas Connection 14"
- Top Nipple Spacing 8"
- Altitude Range 7700
- Features Eco-Friendly Burner, R-Tec Resistored Anode, Guardian System and Sensor Air Fuel Shut-Off Device, Long Venting Lengths Up to 100 Equivalent ft., Vertical or Horizontal Termination
- Includes T and P, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve, EverKleen(TM) Dip Tube
- Standards CSA, AHRI, LEED
- Compliance ANSI, NAECA, ASHRAE, ICC Code, Low Lead Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.