Residential Gas Water Heater, 50.0 gal. Tank Capacity, Liquid Propane, 36,000 BtuH - Water Heaters
- Item # 38UN63
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PROG50-36P RH60
- Catalog Page # 2707
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Residential Gas Water Heater
- Commercial / Residential Residential
- Tank Capacity - Plumbing 50.0 gal.
- Fuel Type - Water Heaters Liquid Propane
- BtuH - Water Heaters 36,000
- Overall Height - Water Heaters 61-1/4"
- Jacket Dia. 20-1/2"
- First Hour Recovery - Water Heaters 90 gph
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
- Draft Hood Size 3" or 4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 36.4 gph
- Low Nox Burner No
- Item - Water Heaters Gas Water Heater
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 80 Degrees to 155 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Piezo Igniter
- Uniform Energy Factor 0.62
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 3/4"
- Height to Top of Heater 58-3/8"
- Height to T and P Opening 51-3/8"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 58-3/8"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 58-3/8"
- Height to Gas Connection 14-1/4"
- Top Nipple Spacing 8"
- Altitude Range 8400
- Features Premium Grade Anode Rod Provides Long-Lasting Tank Protection, Everkleen(TM) Patented System Fights Sediment Build-Up
- Includes T and P, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve, EverKleen(TM) Dip Tube
- Standards CSA, AHRI
- Compliance ANSI, NAECA, ASHRAE, ICC Code, Low Lead Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.