Commercial Gas Water Heater, 100 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 76,000 BtuH
- Item# 2LAD2
- Mfr. Model# G100-80N
- Catalog Page# 3379
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 100 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 76,000
- Jacket Dia. 28-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size 4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 69-5/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 82.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- Voltage 120VAC
- First Hour Recovery 144 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Standing Pilot, Manual Lite
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 1"
- Height to Top of Heater 65-3/4"
- Height to Gas Connection 15"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 147 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 105 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 74 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 67 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 61 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 57 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 53 gph
- Top Nipple Spacing 11"
- Features Space Saving Design, Automatic Controls
- Includes Brass Drain Valve and Factory Installed T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Standards CSA, Meets Or Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act and ASHRAE Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.