Commercial Gas Water Heater, 50 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 65,000 BtuH
- Item# 21XP15
- Mfr. Model# G50-65N
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 50 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 65,000
- Jacket Dia. 21-3/4"
- Draft Hood Size 4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 62-1/2"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 67.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner No
- Voltage 120VAC
- First Hour Recovery 94 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 120 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Standing Pilot
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 3/4"
- Height to Top of Heater 58-1/2"
- Height to Gas Connection 14"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 120 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 86 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 60 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 54 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 50 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 46 gph
- Top Nipple Spacing 11"
- Features Space Saving Design, Automatic Controls, Foam Insulation
- Includes T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Standards CSA
- Compliance Meets all Safety and Construction Requirements of ANSI Z21.10.1/ANSIZ21.10.3, Meets NC and MaSS codes, Meets Current ASHRAE Standards of Thermal Effeciency and Standby Heat Loss, Exceeds Energy Effeciency Codes of all States Including California Energy Commision
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.