Commercial Electric Water Heater, 50 gal. Tank Capacity, 208VAC, 18,000 Total Watts
- Item# 3CFH2
- Mfr. Model# ES50-18-G
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Water Heater
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
- Tank Capacity 50 gal.
- Voltage 208VAC
- Phase 1 or 3
- Total Watts 18,000
- Overall Height 43-5/8"
- Jacket Dia. 26-1/4"
- Overall Width 32"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 83.0 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 149 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 106 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 74 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 68 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 62 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 57 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 53 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection 4-3/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 43-5/8"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Side
- Water Connection 1-1/2" NPT
- Amps AC 87 for 1 Phase, 50 for 3 Phase
- Number of Elements 6
- Temp. Range 90 Degrees to 160 Degrees F, Preset @ 120 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- Includes Brass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
- Standards UL Certified, Meets UL Standard 1453, NC Code Compliant, In Accordance With ANSI Test Procedures, Meets Or Exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1b-2001
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.