Commercial Gas Water Heater, 98.0 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 75,100 BtuH - Water Heaters
- Item # 31CE45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G100UN
- Catalog Page # 2767
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Tank Capacity - Plumbing 98.0 gal.
- Fuel Type - Water Heaters Natural Gas
- BtuH - Water Heaters 75,100
- Overall Height - Water Heaters 67-7/8"
- Jacket Dia. 27-1/8"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Draft Hood Size 4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 81.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- Item - Water Heaters Gas Water Heater
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Hot Surface
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 1"
- Height to Top of Heater 64"
- Height to T and P Opening 56-1/8"
- Height to Gas Connection 14-1/4"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 146 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 104 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 73 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 66 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 61 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 56 gph
- Top Nipple Spacing 11"
- Altitude Range 8500 ft.
- Features Thermal Efficiency of 80%
- Includes T and P Valve, Full Port/Full Flow Brass Drain Valve, Side Water Connections for Space Heating
- Standards CSA
- Compliance ANSI, ASHRAE
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.