Commercial Gas Water Heater, 100.0 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 399,900 BtuH - Water Heaters
- Item # 31CE42
- Mfr. Model # GHE100-400A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Water Heater
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Tank Capacity - Plumbing 100.0 gal.
- Fuel Type - Water Heaters Natural Gas
- BtuH - Water Heaters 399,900
- Overall Height - Water Heaters 72"
- Jacket Dia. 27-5/16"
- First Hour Recovery - Water Heaters 526 gph
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Draft Hood Size 3" or 4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 496.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- Item - Water Heaters Gas Water Heater
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Pressure 160 psi
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Vent Type Power Vent or Power Direct Vent
- Ignition Type Direct Spark Ignition
- Gas Connection 3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size 2"
- Height to Top of Heater 78-3/4"
- Height to T and P Opening 66-7/16"
- Height to Gas Connection 73-3/4"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 892 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 637 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 446 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 406 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 372 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 343 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 319 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 2"
- Altitude Range 8999 ft.
- Features PVC for Venting, LCD Control System, Power or Power Direct Vent
- Includes T and P Valve, Smart LCD Control System, Multiple Water Connections, Full Port/Full Flow Brass Drain Valve, Direct Spark Ignition
- Standards CSA
- Compliance ANSI, ASHRAE
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.