Commercial Electric Water Heater, 19.9 gal. Tank Capacity, 120V, 2000 Total Watts
- Item # 31CD98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EGSP20
- Catalog Page # 2704
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Water Heater
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Tank Capacity - Plumbing 19.9 gal.
- Voltage - Water Heaters 120
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Total Watts 2000
- Overall Height - Water Heaters 25-1/8"
- Jacket Dia. 19-3/4"
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Water Heater
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 8 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 7
- Height to T and P Opening 19-3/8"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 5-1/8"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 22-5/8"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Side
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Amps AC 16.7
- Number of Elements 1
- Temp. Range 110 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- Includes T and P Valve, Resistor Elements, Surface Mounted Thermostat
- Standards ASHRAE
- Compliance UL 174
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.