Systemic Animal Repellent, Used For Deterring Animals Like Deer, Rabbits, Voles, Moles, Gophers, Gro
- Item # 6KHD9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20001
- Catalog Page # 1019
- UNSPSC # 10191701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Systemic Animal Repellent
- Used For Deterring Animals Like Deer, Rabbits, Voles, Moles, Gophers, Groundhogs, Feral Hogs, Dogs and Cats From Feeding On All Parts Of Plants
- Active Ingredients Capsaicin
- Coverage Apply (1) Tablet for Every Foot of Plant Height and Width
- For Use On Non-edible Plants,Ornamentals
- Application Method Place Tablets in Soil or Growing Medium of Plant Once Every Growing Season
- Weight 0.8 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, AR, AZ, CA, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, KY, LA, ME, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OK, RI, SC, TN, UT, VT, WV, and WY.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.