Vegetable Oil-Based Penetrant, -22°F to 294°F, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 30WK77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 80354
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Penetrant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Penetrant Base Vegetable Oil
- Min. Operating Temp. -22 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 294 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Series Bio-Blast
- Lubricant Color Yellow
- Flash Point 208 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.86
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Low Surface Tension, Military, Industrial, Transportation, Marine, Agricultural, For Metal Parts, Non-Ferrous and Ferrous Metals, Multi-Performance, Low Surface Tension, Fast Acting Penetrating Lubricant for Disassembly, Repair, Cleaning and Protecting Metal Parts, Hardware, Equipment, Tools, with Anti-Corrosion Protection for Non-Ferrous and Ferrous Metals, Humvee Doors, Tools, Car Parts, Electrical Equip, Bolts, Jacks, Assembly Parts, Wire Ropes, Rusty Chains, Dies, Shafts, Hinges, Firearms, Locks, Linkage Cables, Head Studs, Fishing Reels, Light Air Tools, Sliding Surfaces, Multi-Performance Light Anti-Wear Lubricant, Light Metal Working/Fabricating, Gaskets/Seals, Bearings, Dies, Machine Tools, Air Valves, Air Tools
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Federal Specification A-A-50493B (superceding V-V-P-216), NSN # A-A-50493C-A, I-9151-01-591-4281, Worker and OSHA friendly, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended.
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.