Sweet Natural Solvent Cleaner Degreaser, 55 gal. Drum
- Item# 30WL71
- Mfr. Model# 86666
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 47131821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cleaner Degreaser
- Degreaser Application Equipment/Machinery, Facility Maintenance, Parts Washing
- Degreaser Container Type Drum
- Degreaser Container Size 55 gal.
- Degreaser Solvent Base Natural Solvent
- Degreaser NSF Rating Not Rated
- Degreaser VOC Range Contains no VOC
- Degreaser Item Cleaner/Degreaser
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Fragrance Sweet
- VOC Content 0%
- Net Weight 450 oz.
- Contains Soy
- Flash Point 300 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Greater Than 40,000V
- Standards ASTM D-5864, D-445, D-93, D-877, D-2500, D-97, D-130, D-1160
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.