RLI Heavy Synthetic White Aluminum Complex Extreme Pressure Grease, 14 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item# 21A571
- Mfr. Model# 87491
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extreme Pressure Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1
- Grease Thickener Aluminum Complex
- Grease Color White
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Min. Operating Temp. -10 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade 190-240
- Viscosity Index 121
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.60mm
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Standards Meets USDA 1998 H1 Guidelines and Complies with F.D.A. 21 CFR 1778.3570
- Application Food Packaging, Processing Industry, Water Treatment, Food Processing Equipment areas Including for Use By Bakeries, Bottlers, Breweries, Canneries, Dairies, Meat, Fish, Poultry Processors, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers for Use on Ovens, Dryers,
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12G587CRC
Price $17.90 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.