RLI EP Lithium 300 Amber Lithium Extreme Pressure Grease, 14 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 39F857
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 88921
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extreme Pressure Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Lithium
- Grease Color Amber
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Min. Operating Temp. -30 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade 150-200
- Viscosity Index 50
- Flash Point 430 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 350 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.45mm
- Timken OK Load 45 lb.
- Standards Does not Contain Polymers Based On Zinc or Toxic Metals, Isocyanate, or Polymers of Urethane
- Application Industrial, Mining Machinery, Transportation, Agricultural, Construction, forestry Equipment, Paper Mills, Conveyors, Bearings, Motors, Pumps, Marine
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Polymers Based On Zinc Or Toxic Metals, Isocyanate, Or Polymers Of Urethane
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does Not Contain Polymers Based On Zinc Or Toxic Metals, Isocyanate, Or Polymers Of Urethane.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39F858RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.