Oven & Chain Lubricant, -18°F to 584 Degrees F, Graphite, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 30WL35
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 81924
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Oven Lubricant
- Item Oven & Chain Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Min. Operating Temp. -18 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 584 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Series Bio-Extreme
- Lubricant Color White
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Flash Point 584 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.89
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Tools, Jacks, Dies, Locks, Gaskets, Assembly Parts, machine Tools, Bearings, Wire Rope, Hinges, Bolts, Chains, Air Tools, Multi-Performance Light Anti-Wear Corrosion Inhibitor Lubricant for Incidental Food Contact In and Around Food Processing Equipment Areas, for Disassembly, Repair, and Protecting Parts, Hardware, Equipment, Tools, with Anti-Wear Protection for Light Air Tools, Sliding Surfaces, Light Metal Working Non-Ferrous and Mild Steel
- Standards NSF Reg, 140337 Category Code H1-H2, Biodegradable, USDA BioPrefered-Biobased, ASTM D-659
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.