Food Grade Gear Oil, Food Grade Gear Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item# 21A559
- Mfr. Model# 87216
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Food Grade Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 46
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -5 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 196
- Flash Point 465.8 Degrees F
- Pour Point -22 Degrees F
- Container Type Drum
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable
- Application Gear oil with incidental food contact (H1) for use in and around food processing areas, food processing equipment as a protective anti-rust film, as a release agent on gaskets or seals of tank closures, and as a lubricant for machine parts and equipment in locations in which there is a potential exposure of the lubricated part to food. Gear Drives and Right Angle Gear Drives, general purpose and gear oil lubricants,
- Four-Ball Wear 0.35mm
- Specific Gravity 0.88
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21A558RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Price $288.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.