Food Grade Hydraulic Oil, Food Grade Hydraulic Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item# 21A555
- Mfr. Model# 87156
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 100
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 202
- Flash Point 507.2 Degrees F
- Pour Point -22 Degrees F
- Container Type Drum
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable
- Application Applications With Incidental Food Contact (NSF H1, H2) In and Around Food Processing Equipment Areas Including For Use By Bakeries, Bottlers, Breweries, Canneries, Dairies, Meat and Poultry Processors and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers For Hydraulic Systems, Gear Drives, Gearhead Motors, Drip Oilers, Air-Oilers, Air-Tools, Water Pumps, Bearings, Machine Oil, Roller Chains, Cables, Circulating Oil, etc., and General Lubrication. These Products May Also Be Used In Reduction Units Where Original Equipment Manufactures (OEM) Require an R&O Lubricant (i.e. AFNOR NFE 48-600 HL, DIN 51524 Part 1, and Denison HF-1 fluids).
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21A554RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Price $303.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.