Bio-Based Food Grade Release Agent, Food Grade Lubricant, 5 gal. Container Size
- Item# 21A545
- Mfr. Model# 87014
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Food Grade Lubricant
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- Min. Operating Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 622 Degrees F
- Color Yellow
- Sub-Category Food Safe Lubricants
- Flash Point 622 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.91
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Release Agent for grills, Ovens, Loaf Pans, Chopping Board, Honing Oil, boning benches, canning lids, as a knife cutting and honing oil, or other hard surfaces in contact with meat, fish, and poultry food products to prevent food from adhering during processing. safest product to prevent sticking of corn tortillas, corn chips, tacos, pizzas, potato chips, pretzels, cookies, cakes, candies, etc., on belts and conveyors, or metal slats in ovens. It performs as a protective anti-rust film, as a release agent on gaskets or seals of lids and tank closures, and as a light general purpose lubricant in applications, 21 CFR 178.3570
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, Food Safe Release Agent 3H, Biodegradable ASTM D-5864, USDA Biobased Content, Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS), USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.