Food Grade Penetrant, 55 Gal
- Item# 21A543
- Mfr. Model# 87006
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121806
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Biodegradable Food Grade Penetrating Oil
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 280 Degrees F
- Color Yellow
- Flash Point 280 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Tools, Jacks, Dies, Locks, Gaskets, Assembly Parts, machine Tools, Bearings, Wire Rope, Hinges, Bolts, Chains, Air Tools, Multi-Performance Light Anti-Wear Corrosion Inhibitor Lubricant for Incidental Food Contact In and Around Food Processing Equipment Areas, for Disassembly, Repair, and Protecting Parts, Hardware, Equipment, Tools, with Anti-Wear Protection for Light Air Tools, Sliding Surfaces, Light Metal Working Non-Ferrous and Mild Steel
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.