Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil, Hydraulic Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item# 21A514
- Mfr. Model# 81036
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 100
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -22 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 199
- Flash Point 491 Degrees F
- Pour Point -29.2 Degrees F
- Container Type Drum
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards Biodegradable, EPA- VGP-EAL Compliant, Biobased, for use in hydraulic vane, piston, and gear-type pumps that require DIN 51524 Part 2 and 3, Parker-Denison HF-O/T6H20C, HF-1, HF-2, Eaton-Vickers M-2950-S (35VQ-25) and I-286-S (V-104C), Rexroth, Sauer-Sundstrand, Bosch, Commercial Intertech, GM (LS-2), US Steel 126, 136, and 127. They also meet the requirements for ashless API GL-1, GL-2, GL-3, DIN 51517 Part 3, and AGMA Non-EP gear oils for bearings, reduction units, and gear sets where they meet the viscosity ranges. They have shown to have exceptional anti-wear performance in ASTM D-4172 Four Ball Wear Tests. Very little wear was encountered in the field studies and in accelerated pump tests using biobased formulations in Denison T-5D, Vickers 20VQ, 35VQ-25 (M-2950-S), and V-104C (ASTM D-2882), Vickers I-286-S pump stand tests at pressures and temperatures ranging from 2000 to 3000 psi and from 1500 to 2100 F. Their anti-wear performance exceeds the requirements for GM (LS-2), US Steel 126, 136 and 127, and load stage 10 in the FZG (DIN 51354). Bio-Ultimax(TM) Hydraulic Fluids meets and exceeds Federal Specifications A-A-59354 Superseding MIL-H-46001D Specification for machine tool hydraulic systems.
- Application Fleet, marine, and industrial hydraulic systems, gear drives, motors, air-oilers, water pumps. Designed For Use In Mobile and Stationary Hydraulic Vane, Piston, and Gear-Type Pumps, For High Pressure Systems, Systems with Servo Valves, NC Control Mechanisms and All Robotics, Industrial, Marine, Mobile Service Hydraulic Equipment, Hand and Power Operated Jacks, Scissor Jacks and Hand Pumps, Recommended For Hydraulic Systems Where High Dielectric, Low Toxicity, and Biodegradability Properties Are Required, Exceed the Acute Toxicity Criteria Adopted by the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the US EPA. replace mineral oil based hydraulic fluids
- Four-Ball Wear -0.3 to 0.4mm
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Item # 21A513RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Price $241.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.