55 gal. Drum of Compressor Oil
- Item# 21A499
- Mfr. Model# 87956
- Catalog Page# 3224
- UNSPSC# 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compressor Oil
- Base Synthetic Oil
- Food Grade Yes
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade 30
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- Flash Point 245 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear 0.33mm
- Pour Point -42 Degrees C
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity @ 100C 11 cSt
- Viscosity @ 40C 66 cSt
- Viscosity Index 68
- Application Gear head motors, drip oilers, air-oilers, air-tools, water pumps, bearings, machine oil, roller chains, cables, hydraulic and circulating oils, etc., and general lubrication. These products may also be used in reduction units where original equipment manufactures (OEM) require an R&O lubricant (i.e. AFNOR NFE 48-600 HL, DIN 51524 Part 1, and Denison HF-1 fluids), compressors, especially portable and stationary rotary vane and screw compressors as well as in single-stage, two-stage, and multistage reciprocating compressors, and are compatible in ammonia refrigerant systems.
- Standards USDA H1, USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Green Environmental Attribute Made From Rapidly Renewable Resource
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.