Bio-Based High Temperature Gear Oil, Gear Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item# 21A489
- Mfr. Model# 82136
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- SAE Grade 80W-90
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -31 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 185
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Pour Point -33 Degrees F
- Container Type Drum
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Federal Specification A-A-50493B (superceding V-V-P-216) Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), Denison T-5D, Vickers 20VQ, 35VQ-25 (M-2950-S), and V-104C (ASTM D-2882) pump stand tests, anti-wear performance exceeds the requirements for US Steel 126 and 127, load stage 10 in the FZG (DIN 51354), DIN 51524, and GM (LS-2), meet and exceed the requirements for ashless GL-3 gear oils in reduction units and gear sets where they meet the viscosity ranges, meets and exceeds Federal Specifications A-A-59354 Superseding MIL-H-46001D.
- Application Manual Transmissions, Differentials, Transfer Cases, (including limited slip (LS) units), and transfer cases, spiral bevel and hypoid gears, differentials and is compatible with hydrocarbon and synthetic PAO based gear oils.
- Four-Ball Wear 0.3mm
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- Green Environmental Attribute Made From Rapidly Renewable Resource
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Item # 21A488RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Price $340.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.