Medium Preservative Lubricant, -22°F to 464 Degrees F, No Additives, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 30WL64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86044
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Lubricant
- Item Medium Preservative Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -22 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 464 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Series Bio-Medium Preservative
- Lubricant Color Yellow
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Flash Point 435 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Tubing, Castings, Gears, Weld Rod, Wire, Fixtures, Dies, Jigs, Shim Stock, Chucks, Drill Rod, Heat Treated Parts, Machined Surfaces, Finished Welds, Aluminum Extrusions, Air Actuated Tools, Conveyors, Frozen Joints, Locks, Hoists
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.