MaxxLife 600 HT HD Grease Tan Calcium Sulfonate High Temperature Grease, 35 lb., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item# 39F861
- Mfr. Model# 89014
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Temperature Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 35 lb.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Calcium Sulfonate
- Grease Color Tan
- Grease Container Pail
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade 550-580
- Viscosity Index 95
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 572 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.39mm
- Timken OK Load 65 lb.
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Polymers Based On Zinc Or Toxic Metals, Isocyanate, Or Polymers Of Urethane
- Standards Category Code H-2, Exceeds NLGI GC/LB (ASTM D-4950)
- Application Heavier Loads or in Large Equipment Where Close tolerances, High Speeds are Not a Concern
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39F860RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Price $15.89 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.