MaxxLife 220 HT Grease Amber Calcium Sulfonate High Temperature Grease, 16 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 21A494
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 89001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Temperature Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Calcium Sulfonate
- Grease Color Amber
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Min. Operating Temp. -5 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade 220
- Viscosity Index 95
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 572 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.39mm
- Timken OK Load 65 lb.
- Standards Category Code H-2, Exceeds NLGI GC/LB (ASTM D-4950)
- Application Industrial, Mining Machinery, Transportation, Agricultural, Marine Applications, Construction, forestry Equipment, Paper Mills, Conveyors, Journal Bearings, Electric Motors, Pumps Can Benefit From Its Long Lasting Protection
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Polymers Based On Zinc Or Toxic Metals, Isocyanate, Or Polymers Of Urethane
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does Not Contain Polymers Based On Zinc Or Toxic Metals, Isocyanate, Or Polymers Of Urethane.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21A495RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.