Lubricant, 32°F to 622 Degrees F, No Additives, 55 gal. Drum
- Item # 21A546
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 87016
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 622 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Drum
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Series Bio-Food Grade
- Lubricant Color Yellow
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Flash Point 622 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.91
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Railroad Industry Open Gears, Chains, Cables, Wire Ropes, Fifth Wheel of Tractors, Trucks, Leaf Springs, Drive Chain
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, Food Safe Release Agent 3H, Biodegradable ASTM D-5864, USDA Biobased Content, Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS), USDA BioPreferred Program, 21 CFR 178.3570, Lubricants for incidental food contact (USDA H-1). Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.