Liquid Machinery Oil, Base Oil : Vegetable Oil, 55 gal. Drum
- Item # 21A539
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86836
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Machinery Oil
- Fluid Properties Biodegradable,Chlorine Free,Phosphorus Free,Silicone Free,Sulfur Free,Zinc Free
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Container Style Drum
- Color Yellow
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- Flash Point 464 Degrees F
- Application Milling, drilling, turning, grinding, and tapping. For Light to Medium Duty Machining Operations, Non-Staining to Yellow Metals and May Be Used for Machining Both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Alloys. Operations include: Milling, Drilling, Turning, Grinding, Broaching, and Thread Cutting and Tapping. Effective as a Temporary Rust Inhibitor for Ferrous Metals.
- Features Mist Ep Cutting Oil Which Provides Excellent Performance Where Misting Is Needed In A Wide Variety Of Machining Operations On Non-Ferrous Metals, Tough Ferrous Alloys As Well As Mild Steel And Cast Iron. Anti-Wear And Multi Metal Corrosion Protection, Non Toxic, No Voc'S,
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- For Use With Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Alloys
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
- Series Bio-General Purpose Cut 40
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.