Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Vegetable Oil, 55 gal. Drum
- Item # 30WL99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 88356
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Biodegradable,Chlorine Free,Phosphorus Free,Silicone Free,Sulfur Free,Zinc Free
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Container Style Drum
- Color Yellow
- Specific Gravity 0.89
- Flash Point 249 Degrees C
- Application They are non-staining to aluminum and yellow metals, and may be used for machining both ferrous and non-ferrous metal alloys.
- Features Biobased, Renewable, Low Toxicity, No Hazardous Volatile Organic Compounds(Voc), More Fire Resistant, Safer, Epa And Iso 14000 Compliant
- Standards ASTM D-5864, ISO 15380, VGP, EAL
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- For Use With Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Alloys
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.