Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Vegetable Oil, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 2VXK7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86834
- Catalog Page # 2456
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Biodegradable,Chlorine Free,Phosphorus Free,Silicone Free,Sulfur Free,Zinc Free
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point 424 Degrees F
- Viscosity 40 cSt @ 40 Degrees C, 9 cSt @ 100 Degrees C
- Application ultimately biodegradable, biobased lubricants for light to medium duty machining operations. Ferrous/Non-Ferrous Metal Alloys, Milling, Drilling, Turning, Grinding, Broaching, Thread Cutting and Tapping
- Features High Temperature Stability, Anti-Wear, Metal Corrosion Protection, Non-Toxic, No Voc'S
- Standards Biodegradable, EVA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Biobased
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- For Use With Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Alloys
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
- Series Bio-General Purpose Cut 40
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2VXK6RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.