Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Vegetable Oil, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 2VXK5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86924
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Way Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Biodegradable,Chlorine Free,Phosphorus Free,Silicone Free,Sulfur Free,Zinc Free
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Yellow
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Flash Point 290 Degrees C
- Application Eliminate stick-slip or table chatter by reducing friction between mating surfaces. Where ways are heavily loaded they provide super high film strength and excellent EP protection.
- Features Mist Ep Cutting Oil Which Provides Excellent Performance Where Misting Is Needed In A Wide Variety Of Machining Operations On Non-Ferrous Metals, Tough Ferrous Alloys As Well As Mild Steel And Cast Iron. Anti-Wear And Multi Metal Corrosion Protection, Non Toxic, No Voc'S,
- Standards Meets/Exceeds Cincinnati Milacron P-47 and P-50, USDA BioPreferred Program
- For Use With Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Alloys
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Item # 2VXK4RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS