Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Vegetable Oil, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 2VXK5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86924
- Catalog Page # 2517
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Way Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Zinc Free
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Yellow
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Flash Point 290 Degrees C
- Application Eliminate stick-slip or table chatter by reducing friction between mating surfaces. Where ways are heavily loaded they provide super high film strength and excellent EP protection.
- Features Mist Ep Cutting Oil Which Provides Excellent Performance Where Misting Is Needed In A Wide Variety Of Machining Operations On Non-Ferrous Metals, Tough Ferrous Alloys As Well As Mild Steel And Cast Iron. Anti-Wear And Multi Metal Corrosion Protection, Non Toxic, No Voc'S,
- Standards Meets/Exceeds Cincinnati Milacron P-47 and P-50, USDA BioPreferred Program
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- For Use With Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Alloys
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2VXK4RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS