Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Vegetable Oil, 1 gal. Jug
- Item # 2NMW9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86733
- Catalog Page # 2456
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Biodegradable,Chlorine Free,Phosphorus Free,Silicone Free,Sulfur Free,Zinc Free
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Container Style Jug
- Color Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Viscosity 31.3 cSt @ 40 Degrees C, 7.3 cSt @ 100 Degrees C
- Application A heavy duty, ultimately biodegradable, vegetable based, mist EP cutting oil which provides excellent performance where misting or standard cutting applications are needed in a wide variety of machining operations on non-ferrous metals, tough ferrous alloys as well as mild steel and cast iron. These operations include: milling, drilling, turning, grinding, broaching, and thread cutting and tapping. This Biopreferred product does not contain active sulfur, chlorine, zinc, phosphorus, silicon, or heavy metals, and does not produce an abrasive odor and is non-staining. In addition, this oil is particularly useful for machining stainless and harder materials, such as tool steels, Inconel, and Hastalloy.
- Features Vegetable Based, Mist Ep Cutting Oil Which Provides Excellent Performance Where Misting Is Needed In A Wide Variety Of Machining Operations On Non-Ferrous Metals, Tough Ferrous Alloys As Well As Mild Steel And Cast Iron. Anti-Wear And Multi Metal Corrosion Protection, Non Toxic, No Voc'S,
- Standards Biodegradable, EVA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Biobased
- For Use With Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Alloys
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Item # 4ZF07TAP MAGIC
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.