Hydraulic Oil, 5 gal. Container Size
- Item# 30WL15
- Mfr. Model# 81334
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -58 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 446 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 182
- Flash Point 446 Degrees F
- Pour Point -58 Degrees F
- Container Type Pail
- Color Yellow
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Application For Use In Hydraulic Systems That Require Anti-Wear, Anti-Foam, Anti-Rust, Anti-Oxidation and Demulsibility Properties
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.