Bio-180 Green Lithium Complex Extreme Pressure Grease, 14 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 2NMW7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 87611
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extreme Pressure Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Lithium Complex
- Grease Color Green
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 285 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade 179
- Viscosity Index 180
- Flash Point 536 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 550 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.43mm
- Timken OK Load 60 lb.
- Standards ASTM D5864 (PW1), USDA Pio-Prefered, Biobased, EPA-VGP-EAL, Exceeds NLGI GC/LB (ASTM D-4950)
- Application Industrial/Mining, forestry, Machinery, Transportation, Agricultural, Marine Applications, Electric Motors, Pumps
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2NMW8RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.