Vegetable Oil Hydraulic Oil, 55 gal. Drum, ISO Viscosity Grade : 46
- Item # 21A552
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 87136
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series Bio-Food Grade
- Item - Hydraulic Oils Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 46
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -10 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 186
- Flash Point 484 Degrees F
- Pour Point -35 Degrees F
- Container Style Drum
- Color Light Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable
- Application Applications With Incidental Food Contact (NSF H1, H2) In and Around Food Processing Equipment Areas Including For Use By Bakeries, Bottlers, Breweries, Canneries, Dairies, Meat and Poultry Processors and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers For Hydraulic Systems, Gear Drives, Gearhead Motors, Drip Oilers, Air-Oilers, Air-Tools, Water Pumps, Bearings, Machine Oil, Roller Chains, Cables, Circulating Oil, etc., and General Lubrication. These Products May Also Be Used In Reduction Units Where Original Equipment Manufactures (OEM) Require an R&O Lubricant (i.e. AFNOR NFE 48-600 HL, DIN 51524 Part 1, and Denison HF-1 fluids).
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Specific Gravity 0.87
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.