Engine Oil,Bio-Synthetic,1 Gal.,30W
- Item # 4JPT3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 85243
- Catalog Page # 894
- UNSPSC # 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Motor Oil
- Base Biodegradable
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Can
- SAE Grade 30W
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- Viscosity Index 132
- Pour Point -35 Degrees C
- Flash Point 235 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.89 at 15.6 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 77
- Viscosity @ 100C 11
- Application Heavy Duty Turbocharged and Supercharged Diesel and Gas Engines, Transportation Fleets Buses, Heavy Equipment, High Performance Racing Engines and Racing Street Cars
- Standards ASTM, USDA
- Green Environmental Attribute Made From Rapidly Renewable Resource
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.