Drill Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item # 30WL61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 84026
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drill Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 46
- SAE Grade 10W-30
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -32 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 532 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 202
- Flash Point 532 Degrees F
- Pour Point -33 Degrees F
- Container Type Drum
- Color Yellow
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Application For Use In The Agricultural, Construction, Forestry, Mining and Marine Industries
- Four-Ball Wear 0.3mm
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- For Use With Shaft Bearings, Irrigation Systems and Pump Bearings
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.