Cutting Oil, 1 gal, Bottle
- Item# 2VXK6
- Mfr. Model# 86833
- Catalog Page# 3083
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Type Natural Vegetable Oil/Ester Based, Biodegradable, Chlorine-Free, NO Active Sulfur, NO Zinc, NO Phosphorus, NO Silicon, NO Heavy Metals and Nonstaining
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Bottle
- Color Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point 424 Degrees F
- Viscosity 29.2 cSt @ 40 Degrees C, 7 cSt @ 100 Degrees C
- Application Light to Medium Duty Machining Operations Ferrous/Non-Ferrous Metal Alloys, Milling, Drilling, Turning, Grinding, Broaching, Thread Cutting and Tapping
- Features High Temperature Stability, Anti-Wear, Metal Corrosion Protection, Non-Toxic, No VOC's
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), ISO 14000 Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.