Cutting Oil, Container Size 1 gal, Bottle, Yellow
- Item # 2NMW9
- Mfr. Model # 86733
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 2458 2458
Country of Origin USA. Country of Origin is subject to change.
Tap image to zoom.
Roll over image to zoom.
- Item Cutting Oil
- Container Size 1 gal
- Container Type Bottle
- Color Yellow
- Application A heavy duty, ultimately biodegradable, vegetable based, mist EP cutting oil which provides excellent performance where misting or standard cutting applications are needed in a wide variety of machining operations on non-ferrous metals, tough ferrous alloys as well as mild steel and cast iron. These operations include: milling, drilling, turning, grinding, broaching, and thread cutting and tapping. This Biopreferred product does not contain active sulfur, chlorine, zinc, phosphorus, silicon, or heavy metals, and does not produce an abrasive odor and is non-staining. In addition, this oil is particularly useful for machining stainless and harder materials, such as tool steels, Inconel, and Hastalloy.
- Features Mist Ep Cutting Oil Which Provides Excellent Performance Where Misting Is Needed In A Wide Variety Of Machining Operations On Non-Ferrous Metals, No Voc'S, Non Toxic, Tough Ferrous Alloys As Well As Mild Steel And Cast Iron. Anti-Wear And Multi Metal Corrosion Protection, Vegetable Based
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Fluid Type Biodegradable, Chlorine Free, No Active Sulfur, No Heavy Metals and Nonstaining, No Phosphorus, No Silicon, No Zinc
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Standards Biobased, Biodegradable, EVA-VGP-EAL Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Available.
- Green Product -This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.