EP Mist Machining Cutting Oil, 1 gal. Bottle, 1 EA
- Item# 2NMW9
- Mfr. Model# 86733
- Catalog Page# 3083
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item EP Mist Machining Cutting Oil
- Fluid Type Natural Vegetable Oil/Ester Based, Biodegradable, Chlorine-Free, NO Active Sulfur, NO Zinc, NO Phosphorus, NO Silicon, NO Heavy Metals and Nonstaining
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Bottle
- Color Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Viscosity 31.3 cSt @ 40 Degrees C, 7.3 cSt @ 100 Degrees C
- Application Non-Ferrous Metals, Tough Ferrous Alloys, Mild Steel and Cast Iron in Milling, Drilling, Turning, Grinding, Broaching, and Thread Cutting and Tapping, Bio-Mist(TM) EP Cutting Oil does not contain active sulfur, chlorine, zinc, phosphorus, silicon, or heavy metals, and does not produce an abrasive odor and is non-staining. In addition, this oil is particularly useful for machining stainless and hard steel, such as Hast alloy and tool steels.
- Features Vegetable based, mist EP cutting oil which provides excellent performance where misting is needed in a wide variety of machining operations on non-ferrous metals, tough ferrous alloys as well as mild steel and cast iron. Anti-Wear and Multi Metal Corrosion Protection, Non Toxic, No VOC's,
- Standards Biodegradable, EVA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Biobased
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.