Corrosion Inhibitor, Dry Lubricant Film, 446°F Max. Operating Temp., 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 30WL66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86144
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Removability Moderate
- Min. Operating Temp. 14 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 446 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Specific Gravity 0.89
- VOC Content 0g/L
- Flash Point 446 Degrees
- Standards ASTM D-5864, ISO 15380, VGP, EAL
- Application Bare Metal, Battery Terminals and Cables, Chains, Forklifts, Tractors, Metal Stampings, Metal Dies in Sotrage, Molds, Tools, Turck and Automotive Undercoatings, Guns, Rifles in Storage, Any Metal Item Needing Long Term, Removable Protection. Marine Use to Protect Against Salt Spray and Humidity Damage
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.