Chain and Cable Lubricant, 5 gal., Pail, Vegetable Oil, Yellow
- Item # 30WL53
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 83064
- Catalog Page # 2442
- UNSPSC # 15121520
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 44.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Bio-Chain & Cable™ lubricant features an oily film designed to help clean metal surfaces and penetrate to prevent corrosion and wear on heavy chains, sprockets, and cables that are subject to heavy/shock loading. Excellent cold-temperature pumpability.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Chain and Cable Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- NSF Rating Not Rated
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Max. Operating Temp. 503 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. -27 Degrees F
- Properties- Chain,Cable Lubricants Anti-Rust Additives, Anti-Wear Additives, Biodegradable, Anti-Oxidant, Cold Flow Technology, High Performance
- Net Weight 43 lb.
- Color Yellow
- Flash Point 503 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.91
- VOC Content 0%
- Application For Roller Chains On Oven Conveyors, Paint Lines and Drying Ovens, Bakery Oven Chains, Sealed for Life Units
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, USDA BioPreferred Program, EP gear lubes (API GL-3)
- Series Bio-Chain & Cable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Biobased Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions