Biodegradable Rock Drill Oil, Rock Drill Oil, 5 gal. Container Size
- Item # 21A531
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 83024
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rock Drill Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 100
- SAE Grade 15W-50
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 212
- Flash Point 550.4 Degrees F
- Pour Point -22 Degrees F
- Container Type Pail
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load 70 lb.
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Application Use on rock drills, jackhammers, and other pneumatic tools, as EP gear lubes (API GL-3), steam cylinder oils, way lubricants and non-drip oils
- Four-Ball Wear 0.3mm
- Specific Gravity 0.91
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21A532RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.