Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil, Turbine R&O Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item# 21A516
- Mfr. Model# 81736
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turbine R&O Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 100
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -22 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 196
- Flash Point 536 Degrees F
- Pour Point -22 Degrees F
- Container Type Drum
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards ASTM D-665 A and B, A-A-59354, MIL-H-46001D, ASTM D-5864, ISO 15380, VGP, EAL
- Application For Use In Hydraulic Systems That Require Anti-Wear, Anti-Foam, Anti-Rust, Anti-Oxidation and Demulsibility Properties
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Specific Gravity 0.91
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21A515RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Price $249.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.