Vegetable Oil Hydraulic Oil, 55 gal. Drum, ISO Viscosity Grade : 46
- Item # 21A470
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 80836
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series Bio-Fleet
- Item - Hydraulic Oils Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 46
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -15 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 190
- Flash Point 464 Degrees F
- Pour Point -27 Degrees C
- Container Style Drum
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Application Fleet, marine, and industrial hydraulic systems, gear drives, motors, air-oilers, water pumps. Designed For Use In Mobile and Stationary Hydraulic Vane, Piston, and Gear-Type Pumps, For High Pressure Systems, Systems with Servo Valves, NC Control Mechanisms and All Robotics, Industrial, Marine, Mobile Service Hydraulic Equipment, Hand and Power Operated Jacks, Scissor Jacks and Hand Pumps, Recommended For Hydraulic Systems Where High Dielectric, Low Toxicity, and Biodegradability Properties Are Required, Exceed the Acute Toxicity Criteria Adopted by the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the US EPA. replace mineral oil based hydraulic fluids
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Specific Gravity 0.88
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21A469RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.