Semi-Synthetic, SAE Grade : Not Specified, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 21A521
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 82434
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series Bio-SynXtra E.P. Gear Oil
- Item - Gear Oil Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 150
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -34 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 193
- Flash Point 503 Degrees F
- Pour Point -38 Degrees F
- Container Style Pail
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load 70 lb.
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Federal Specification A-A-50493B (superceding V-V-P-216) Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), Denison T-5D, Vickers 20VQ, 35VQ-25 (M-2950-S), and V-104C (ASTM D-2882) pump stand tests, anti-wear performance exceeds the requirements for US Steel 126 and 127, load stage 10 in the FZG (DIN 51354), DIN 51524, and GM (LS-2), meet and exceed the requirements for ashless GL-3 gear oils in reduction units and gear sets where they meet the viscosity ranges, meets and exceeds Federal Specifications A-A-59354 Superseding MIL-H-46001D.
- Application Lubricating spur, helical, bevel, and worm gear configurations, subject to heavy loading or shock loading and are designed for heavy-duty applications.
- Four-Ball Wear 0.32mm
- Specific Gravity 0.93
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- AGMA Standard 4
- Extreme Pressure Use Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21A522RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.